Teaches: Crew and Urban Choreography
14+ years’ experience in dance. Specialising in Crew dancing and Urban Choreography.
Locking, Breaking, Popping, Hip Hop, Urban
Been doing Urban, Hip Hop choreography and crew dance most of my dance career and now focusing more on Breaking and Popping.
Top 3 Achievements
#1. Represented Australia in the World Hip Hop Championships Las Vegas.
#2. 1st Place Hip Hop Internationals Sydney 2012.
#3. 1st Place Australia Hip Hop Championships Canberra 3 years in a row 2010 – 2012
– You gain knowledge from taking, class, you master it by practicing daily.
– If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together.
– Repetition is the key to “Getting it”
Why I teach dance
To teach the right knowledge to practice and the confidences and inspiration to actually do it, all while having fun and meeting a new friend.
– Love fitness, meditation, yoga, hiking up waterfalls and cliffs.
– I love reading self-development books, attending seminars and workshops.
– Love Anime, actions movies and video games.
– Love cooking and eating out at all types of restaurants.
– Anime, movies and pretty much anything that has a great storyline.
– Witnessing someone making something from nothing.
– People that are innovative, creative and are proactive